Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Long Lonely Journey

I said it the other day

"Certain paths in our lives are meant to be walked alone".

I am okay with walking alone.

No one would understand what I go through sometimes, even if they tried to hear me out. Most of the times, they aren't paid to listen to my problems. Nor are they paid to help me solve my problems. So I get it now, the path to the top could be very lonely. Unless I have a great mentor, which lucky for me, I think I do. :) Yet I can't rely on my mentor all the time, I could only go to that person when I absolutely need it.

On the brighter side of this note is, I will get better in what I do. There is only one way, UP.

I saw a quote from Jamie today, "breakdowns are prequels to breakthroughs", after what happened today, I am a firm believer of this quote.


No comments: