Tuesday, October 21, 2008

People come people go...

Same goes to anything
Bit of a "earthquake" happened where I worked.  yea.  
Some people saw better opportunities elsewhere and had left...  
Some remained might be a bit upset.  
I say, why not?    
It is a real world after all...
Why hold on to loyalty?
When it doesn't put a roof over your head...
I say go!  Go for it!
Me I don't have any hard feelings.  
I could give a shit-less about what's been going on.
Just want my paycheck same time every month.
If I could get a big-ger check, 
I'll leave in a heart beat. too.  
Our world is way to real for us to be loyal.
Take that!
Ngeh, I ain't mad.  
Got more in mind now.
Wanna be the best in what I do.  For real.
World class services.  always.  ;)
Don't know where the inspiration came from...
Was it babe?  
Was it that future big-ger paycheck?
Like I said, people come people go.
Same goes to everything...




No comments: