Wednesday, October 22, 2008

5:37 minutes from the other side of the world...

The sweetest, most nerve calming, 5 minutes 37 seconds phone call came when I was watching CSI: Miami.  I have no problem leaving my tv set when I saw caller ID shows "unknown".  I knew right away, it was him.  Yes even though it lasted only 5 minutes 37 seconds.  It was enough for me to tell him how much I miss him and that he should hop on the next flight to come back to KL.  ^^  He couldn't stop laughing with his signature laughter!

Me: How are you?  Tell me tell me!
Him:  I'm pretty cool but could be better.
Me:  Cool like weather cool or you're really cool?
Him:  I'm cool.  But could be better.
Me:  What can make you better baby?
Him:  You coming here.
Me: LOL LOL LOL
Him: LOL LOL LOL    

For some reason, I knew he was gon call me today.  That's why I had my phone glued to my hips all day... even at work.  He said he'll call later...  Because he was in a restaurant and I couldn't hear him well.  I was so happy to hear his voice, almost dissolved into tears again.  I cried when I was reading his email too... gosh...  So freakin PMS-ing!!!  I said to him baby, I'm very happy to hear from you but I can't really hear you.  LOL.

Well y'all I just wanna share how this 5:37 minutes made all my worries disappeared into thin air...  Right now, I want to fight this cold & flu bug!!!!!  Been suppressing it for two weeks, and now it's attacking me.  Sigh.  Late night sessions will totally ruined any immunity against bugs you have.  So ppl, get early rest.  ok?

Listening to come with me by SHAI.  I wanna dedicate this song to the guy that I really like.  =)    

No comments: