Sunday, September 16, 2007

Working. Again.

After couple months of counting my fingers and toes over and over again (ie no job, no school). This day has finally come. This day is the night before starting a brand new job. A job where I can honestly say I have not a clue of. I have a degree in Food Science and Human Nutrition, been working as a nuritionist in WIC clinic. Where I tell people (my clients included babies, children up to age 5, postpartum, pregnant and breastfeeding women) what to eat and what not to eat. Now come this day where I must dig out vague memories/information in molecular biology!!! I know I've learned some of it in my Biochem and Ochem classes, but where are they now? I am terrified yet excited because I get to read text books again. :) Haven't I told you? I love reading my biochem text books.
OK, back to my job. I will be working as a research assistant on some rice/padi project. The detail of it, I will let know later on when I figure it out, remember it, and can say it aloud. To tell you the truth, during the interview. I didn't understand words that came out from the professor's mouth. I only noded and noded, pretend I undestood?! However, I knew damn well she knew that I didn't have a clue LOL!! For this job, I didn't do any preparation yet but I did practice driving in a town full of idiotic, barbaric, selfish and traffic laws-ain't-nothin-but-shit drivers. Just this saturday, I managed to drive from home to my workplace. Well, the real test is tomorrow when EVERYBODY will be on the road trying to get to where they need to be. I can guarantee you there won't be any angels out on the road in Kuala Lumpur/PJ/Sunway/Subang/Kelana Jaya. Please pray to god that Heay and I will be safe on the road. =)
Thank you for your time. PEACE!

No comments: