Monday, September 3, 2007

I don't deserved to BLOG

I just noticed the last time I blogged was in July!!! In case you haven't noticed... which I'm sure you have. I am a lazy blogger!!! I don't think I deserved the right to blog anymore. LOL!! The last time I blog I was in the states. Now I'm blogging from home in my newly decorated bedroom. Yes I have moved, I think I'd mentioned it in one of my blogs. My new bedroom is small, simple, and cozy, reminds me of my dorm room in the past. Except I don't have to take my meals here. THANK GOD!!! I have a small desk right next to my single bed, a bedside table also next to my bed, a small closet in a corner, and a chest on the other side of the room. Bathroom attached, thank you! ^^
Oh oh oh, and I am also blogging using my brand new MacBook. How cool?! So now, I am officially an Apple girl. Never in my dreams thought this would happen. Been using Compaq laptops for the past seven years. On average, one laptop every two years. About a month ago, I told my brother that I might purchase another laptop for myself and he suggested Mac. I was like oh no. He said for people like me (ie. don't know much about computer, don't play games on laptop, most importantly don't know a thing about fixing it), I should try using Mac. And I did! It definitely takes some getting used to. I must say Macbook has a lot of COOL and WOW factors. Wanna know what they are? Go to an AppleStore and check it out for yourself.
Yea, I am slowly adjusting life at home. Not bad at all I have to say. Also, thanks to my cousin Heay. With her visits to our house, I have someone to "play" with from time to time. Thank you Heay2@Ava Kong! Love your new name!

1 comment:

yinkheay said...

hehe...Just read ur blog. I like ur company too. Especially the food treat. Cant resist the food u made. =P