Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why did I chose to work?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?????????????? I don't want to work I want to travel!!! Well maybe not travel, how bout just get to US and chill with my friends, that I absolutely missed. I mean I am still happy about me having a job but I just realized I lost my freedom to just fly, yes I said fly, outta this country for a couple of weeks or months. Working is a responsibility that pays my bills and show other ppl what a grown up I am. Deep down, I still wanna play I still wanna party like a rock star. YEAH!!!!!!
When I first I got back here, I had a plan. A plan to visit my brother in Brisbane, one of the land I have not visit. Down under baby! Obviously it didn't freakin work out as planned. I even reserved my ticket for November, but the next thing I know. I'm on my way to work. FUCK. My contract with this job is one year. I will be patient and work hard for this one year and we'll see what happen next. I want to go back to Hawaii, I want to go back to Chicago. I wanna go back to Miami to party my ass off with hot brothers. I want to visit my brother. I want to go to Italy. There just so many wants and not enough money and TIME. Anywho, if you are reading this somewhere out there. Feel free to sponsor me ie. gimme some money, so poor me could fly outta here to any of those location mentioned above. Thank you!

No comments: