Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sadden...

Last Saturday was thought to be an exciting day, I had a date with two of my OLD best friends. I was a little excited, thinking we're gonna catch up like old times, you know? But did it turn out I way I wanted? NO. I felt so distanced and not connected. Maybe I'm just snobbish and didn't want to get acquainted with old friends. Yea maybe. In my opinion, we didn't have anything to talk about. Right now, I just want Erin, Effa, Rina, and Nora to be here.... =) I miss them so much!!!
Meeting my two old friends made me realized how much I miss Erin, Effa, Rina and Nora. Erin is in Hawaii right now, about to take her RD exam. GOOD LUCK GIRL!!! Rina is in Texas, battling with her boss in the hospital. GOOD LUCK RINA, I hope you could get over this issue soon. Don't pay no attention to them "kau" bitches. Effa is working in Putrajaya and puasa-ing, bet she's a bit out of it. Nora is in Penang, I hope to visit her soon. =)

No comments: