Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Urban Dictionary

Dear all!
Some of you might have known this since forever. But I just found out what "skeet" really means. LOL Please pardon my ignorance. You can hear this word being repeated over and over again in one of Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz songs. I found the "meaning" of this word from an Urban Dictionary. I forgot what I was looking for on Google and bumped into this site. And I thought sure lemme see what "skeet" is. Wanna know what it means? Click here:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skeet
Blew your mind yet?
I told Erin about my "encounter" and she was like you didn't know. Hahaha! I'm glad I know know so that next time when this word comes up, I wouldn't sing along. LOL.

So next time, when you come across really weird terms that you can't find in your trusty regular dictionary, you can probably find it in urban dictionary @ http://www.urbandictionary.com/
Words that I looked up for fun (meaning I already know what the word means) today:
cholo, boonies, apple bottom, beaners, Huxtable, bust a nut, chink and etc.
I got a kick outta this little fun activity!!! Go check it out now!

PEACE.

No comments: