Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dear Diary

I have not been blogging regularly. Shame on me. This past few days I found out more about MBA. Sounds challenging, intensive writing, networking, heavy workload period. Now, this makes me to reconsider doing part time MBA. Part-timing would take years before I could finish :) Maybe continue working until Fall 2008, quit and do school full time is a better idea... Sigh... I DONT KNOW
I asked my sister the other day for her support. She told me she doesn't know... hehe I know she doesn't want me to stay here in the states any longer, she wants me to be home. I don't want to disappoint her, but I think I need to do whats need to be done for my own future. Before decided to go to grad school, I'd gone back and forth about what I'm gon do about my future..... It ain't an easy task. I know I know, no one says life is easy.
You know what, my brain is drawing a blank right now. I'll write some more later.

No comments: