Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy


This is scary. I finally have to admit------ shopping for clothes is therapeutic!!! That means I better make loads of dough very soon. For the past five six years, shopping is just somethin I do during down time or rarely, "I shop because I need". Definitely NOT for therapeutic reasons. Remember back in Hawaii, I would hop on city buses to get to Ala Moana shopping mall after classes or during the weekends, it is like my second home. After years of "training" I could walk around the mall with my eyes closed. Really.
Since eating a pound of chocolate when I'm down does not do the trick anymore, I know I'm in deep doodoo. I would have to go shopping to get the aahhhh...... effect, you know what I mean? But please don't get me wrong. The financial situation I'm in now doesn't permit me to shop every other day or every week or even every month. So, I've came up with a solution, yesterday. Whenever I have the urge to go shopping, I would get my phone and my keys (without my wallet), put on my walking shoes, and go walking instead. How does that sounds?

No comments: