Monday, June 18, 2007

Decision to move home







I recently decided that I would move home. For a short while, at least six months. To make this decision wasn't easy at all. I have been "free" and independent for so long (since 2002). The thought of leaving this life behind me, sometimes, makes me cringe. This "do what I want whenever I want however I want", coming home at four in the morning life means so much to me. I love living under MY OWN ROOF/RULES. LOL...



Bright side of this move?? Great reasons. ONE, I want to live at home, not just vacationing at home for say 3-4 weeks. TWO, to be around my family again, to regain a sense of who I am and where my root is. THREE, home cook meals are D best!!!! FOUR, spend more time with my papa and more effort talk with him. FIVE, get to know my paternal grandmother, this sounds strange but true. SIX, be my sister's sister. I want to be there for her, just like when my brother and I was younger, we had each other, and we still do. I don't want my sister to feel like she is the only child. :) SEVEN, improve me as a person. I feel like I have rotten over the years. EIGHT, to recharge my battery and get ready for another battle --> MBA



No comments: