Friday, December 14, 2007

I wish you get what you want for Christmas too.

You know how I was patiently waiting for my Christmas gifts to arrive. So yesterday I got home as usual. Said hi to my mother and auntie and when I'm about to walk up stairs to take a shower I spotted two boxes sitting on one of our tables at home. I quickly ran over and take a look at the boxes and both of them are addressed to me!!! I jumped up and down, asking my mother how could she not tell me that my gifts have arrived? Mind you I spoke to her on the phone early yesterday when I was at work! And she said "oh I forgot to tell you".
I'm a very impatient person, I didn't waste one second to open my presents. And so I did. I'm stoked yo!!! I got exactly what I wanted for Christmas, Hawaiian style slippers, my undies from GAP, the Post Secret book, snacks from Hawaii, University of Hawaii's apparel AND my best friend Rina include a flip flop book marker in my book. She said that she couldn't get me real slippers therefore she got me this really cute book marker. Thoughtful and wonderful eh? And Carol, she is awesome! She sent me a Hawaiian Christmas card. I'll take picture of it and show it to you. Trust me, its not like you can just get them in your local Hallmark store. It is only available in Hawaii! =)
They totally made my day, my week and my month!!! I am blessed to have them in my life after years of friendship. It is not about the gifts at all (Well of course the gifts make it extra special). It is about things that we do for our best friends... Awww I miss and I love you guys so much....

*You might wonder, why is this chick asking for a pair of slippers for Christmas? The answer is I don't like what they are selling here in KL. AND they usually don't have my size because of my gigantic feet. Muahahahah.
**Erin in case you are reading this. Don't worry about the package gettin here before Christmas. I'll be just as happy no matter what or when. =) Love you!

No comments: