Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yummy blueberries

This past Sunday I went blueberry picking with my friends. Let me tell ya, I didn't know picking blueberries could be so therapeutic. Yes, I went with my friends but most of the time I was by myself picking my berries, enjoying the wonderful summer weather, being fascinated by nature. Staring at those absolutely gorgeous blueberries, wondering how little guys like them can be packed with so much nutrients especially anti-oxidant. And not be mention how tasty they are. Unripe blueberries are red and sour. Riped berries are deep purple-blue and sweet and a little fizzy like drinking soda!!! LOL! Another lesson I learned from this outing is not to complain how expensive blueberries are anymore. They are carefully picked and sorted. =) Lastly, being able to taste fresh self-picked berries is priceless. For everyone out there, if you have a chance to do so, DON'T pass up the opportunity!!!
The picture above is a basket full of berries. I picked them myself!

This is me posing with berries bushes.

No comments: