Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hair Style


Yep I'm talking abut hair style. I recently chopped my hair shoulder lenght short. As compared to mid back length. It was quite a change for me, using less shampoo/conditioner, hair taking shorter time to dry, not shedding as much. This new look took some getting use to because I'd had that long hair for 2-3 years. Everyone asked my why I did it. I simply said if I have to carry long BAD hair with me all the time, I'd rather have shorter more healthy hair. :)


Having long hair is a big a deal for me since when I was younger having long hair was not possible because of the texture of my hair. It was coarse, frizzy, and dry. So whenever my hair gets a little longer, it will have this blow-out effect or some people call it an afro. NOT GOOD LOOK. Then I'll have to chop it off. However, after I received the permanent straightening process back in year 2004. Growing long hair became possible for me. :) Now, I am simply enjoying my new hair and my new tan!!!

No comments: